Get Your W-2s

You can receive your W-2 electronically. Go to myJHU.

From myJHU portal, scroll over HR - click W-2eXpress. You must log-in again for security purposes in order to retrieve and print a copy of your W-2 form. Employer Code: 11472.

Click Tax Information page for details.

  72 Garland Hall
  3400 N. Charles St.
  Baltimore, MD 21218
Find us on Facebook Find us on Twitter Find us on YouTube Suggestion Box
     © Student Employment Services | JHU | SiteMap | Search