Tuition refunds for summer courses are not guarenteed. If you drop or withdraw from a summer course you may be eligible for a tuition refund, but the rate of refund will vary depending on the date you completed the withdraw. Details are provided below.
2015 TERM DATES
- Term I: Tuesday, May 23 - Friday, June 24
- Term II: Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 29
REGULAR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Term I: Tuesday, March 10 - Friday, May 15
- Term II: Tuesday, March 10 - Friday, June 19
LATE REGISTRATION PERIOD (online and in-person)
Please register during the "Regular Online Registration Period" dates above to avoid the late registration fee. A $100 late fee applies if you register after: May 15 for Term I; June 19 for Term II.
- Term I: May 16 - May 29 (end of add period)
- Term II: June 20 - July 3 (end of add period)
(W on transcript)
|TERM I||May 29||May 31||June 12|
|TERM II||July 3||July 6||July 17|
TUITION PAYMENT DEADLINES*
- *Financial holds: If you believe a financial hold has been placed on your account erroneously due to the summer tuition payment deadlines and you are unable to drop your summer courses online, please contact us or visit the Office of the Registrar.
- Term I: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, May 15
- Term II: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, June 19
|Drop 100%||Drop 90%||Drop 75%|
|TERM I||on or before
|May 2 - 27
||May 28 - May 31|
|TERM II||on or before
|June 1 - July 1||July 2 - 6|
|Withdraw 50%||Withdraw No Refund|
|TERM I||June 1 - 7||June 8 - 12|
|TERM II||July 7 - 12||July 13 - 17|
Partial Tuition Grants are available. Apply online as soon as you make the decision to take summer courses at Homewood. Funds are limited. You must submit the JHU Summer Aid Application by March 15, 2016.
Other financing options are available. Please visit our web site for more information. The application deadline for non-grant financing is May 3, 2016.
On-Campus Housing is available. An Application will be available in April at http://www.jhu.edu/hds.
The University is closed and classes are cancelled on the following days:
- Commencement at Homewood: Thursday, May 21
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day Weekend: Friday, July 3