Summer 2017 Term Dates
Term I: May 30 - June 30
Term II: July 3- August 4
Math Online: June 12-August 4
Professional Communication Online: June 12-August 4
Psychology Online: May 30-August 4
Spanish Online: May 30-June 30 and July 3-August 4
2-Week Mini-Terms Available!
Mini-Term I (section 71): June 26 - July 7
Mini-Term II (section 72): July 10 - July 21
Mini-Term III (section 73): July 24 - August 4
ONLINE SUMMER REGISTRATION BEGINS March 7
No advisor holds— just register NOTE: Undergraduate students with an advising hold must register in person at the Registrar's Office, 75 Garland Hall, with Advisor Signature or E-mail from Advisor. Online registration is not available to you until your hold is cleared.
Online registration dates are as follows:
- Term I: March 7-June 1
($100 late fee applies after June 2)
- Term II: March 7-July 6
($100 late fee applies after July 7)
- For more informaiton see: JHU Summer Registration Instructions
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Have your JHED ID (login identification) and Password available. You will not be able to access SIS (Student Information System) for students without this information. If you cannot remember your JHED ID, when you are on campus, go to http://my.jhu.edu, click on Advanced Person Search (upper right hand side) and type in your name to locate it.
BEFORE REGISTRATION: you must take care of the following:
- Check to see if you have holds. If you see the word “Alerts” in red above the toolbar, click to see what is required to release the hold(s).
- Update biographic and address information (under Personal Info/Summary).
- Fill in emergency contact and family info (under Personal Info).
- Add to your cart to store your classes until March 9 (under Academic Info).
- Add your courses from My Cart (click the Register button).
- Add courses from the Search Results page.
- Drop undesired courses.
For problems accessing SIS, the Support Center at 410-516-HELP is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
NOTE: You will be registered and charged for each course that you submit.
**Summer 2017 Tuition Refund Rates and Deadlines
Tuition refunds for summer courses are not guaranteed. If you drop or withdraw from a summer course you may be eligible for a tuition refund, but the rate of refund will vary depending on the date you completed the withdrawl. The refund rates page indicates the full refund policy and the date for each corresponding refund percentage.