Summer 2015 Term Dates
Term I: May 26 - June 26
Term II: June 29 - July 31
Psychology Online Course (section 87): May 26 - July 31
Math Online Courses (section 88): June 15 - July 31
ONLINE SUMMER REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 10, 2015
No advisor holds—just register! NOTE: Undergraduate students with an advising hold must register in person at the Registrar's Office, 75 Garland Hall, with Advisor Signature or E-mail from Advisor. Online registration is not available to you until your hold is cleared.
Online registration dates are as follows:
- Term I: Tuesday, March 10 - Friday, May 29
($100 late fee applies after May 15)
- Term II: Tuesday, March 10 - Friday, July 3
($100 late fee applies after June 19)
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Have your JHED ID (login identification) and Password available. You will not be able to access ISIS (Integrated Student Information System) for Students without this information. If you cannot remember your JHED ID, when you are on campus, go to http://my.jhu.edu, click on Advanced Person Search (upper right hand side) and type in your name to locate it.
BEFORE March 10: you must take care of the following:
- Check to see if you have holds. If you see the word “Alerts” in red above the toolbar, click to see what is required to release the hold(s).
- Update biographic and address information (under Personal Info/Summary).
- Fill in emergency contact and family info (under Personal Info).
- Add to your cart to store your classes until March 11 (under Academic Info).
ON March 10:
- Add your courses from My Cart (click the Register button).
- Add courses from the Search Results page.
- Drop undesired courses.
For problems accessing the system, the Support Center at 410-516-HELP is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
NOTE: You will be registered and charged for each course that you submit.