Summer 2016 Term Dates
Term I: May 23 - June 24
Term II: June 27 - July 29
Psychology Online Course (section 87): May 23 - July 29
Math Online Courses (section 88): June 13 - July 29
ONLINE SUMMER REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 8, 2016
No advisor holds—just register! NOTE: Undergraduate students with an advising hold must register in person at the Registrar's Office, 75 Garland Hall, with Advisor Signature or E-mail from Advisor. Online registration is not available to you until your hold is cleared.
Online registration dates are as follows:
- Term I: Tuesday, March 8 - Friday, May 27
($100 late fee applies after May 13)
- Term II: Tuesday, March 8 - Friday, July 1
($100 late fee applies after June 17)
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Have your JHED ID (login identification) and Password available. You will not be able to access ISIS (Integrated Student Information System) for Students without this information. If you cannot remember your JHED ID, when you are on campus, go to http://my.jhu.edu, click on Advanced Person Search (upper right hand side) and type in your name to locate it.
BEFORE March 8: you must take care of the following:
- Check to see if you have holds. If you see the word “Alerts” in red above the toolbar, click to see what is required to release the hold(s).
- Update biographic and address information (under Personal Info/Summary).
- Fill in emergency contact and family info (under Personal Info).
- Add to your cart to store your classes until March 9 (under Academic Info).
ON March 8:
- Add your courses from My Cart (click the Register button).
- Add courses from the Search Results page.
- Drop undesired courses.
For problems accessing the system, the Support Center at 410-516-HELP is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
NOTE: You will be registered and charged for each course that you submit.