Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm

AMR II Housing Office and Maintenance:

Wolman Housing Office:

Off-Campus Housing Office:

Maintenance Office:

Dining Services Office:

University Housing Policies & Procedures

Please view the article below for our 2014-2015 Policy and Procedures for Room Changes and Open Spaces, or browse the links to the right for more policy information.

Room Changes and Open Spaces
Contract Termination
No Smoking Policy



Room Changes & Open Spaces: 
If you are interested in requesting a room switch prior to move in, you must contact the Wolman Housing Office. Room change requests will be made on a case by case basis, depending upon the nature of the request.  Once the academic year begins, all room switch requests are handled by the Office of Residence Life.

If you switch to another suite/apartment in university housing, please notify your roommate/suitemates of your decision so they may have the opportunity to plan for the upcoming year. 

If you learn that a space has become available within your unit (prior to move in) you may contact the Wolman Housing Office at phone 410-516-7960 or email to request a new roommate. However, the student you are requesting to pull in must already be housed in a comparable space within the university housing system and the switch must occur quickly, within a two (2) business-day timeframe. We will require hearing directly from the proposed new roommate to confirm all are in agreement.  If there has been no other placement made, we will do what we can to honor the request. However, if a student has already been assigned to the space, we will be unable to accommodate your request. Please do not ask us to change another student’s housing assignment.Housing will notify students if a new assignment occurs within their room, suite or apartment, however after Friday, July 25th, we cannot guarantee your roommate of choice due to the quick turn-around time involved in making last minute room assignments.

Back to top


Termination of Housing Contract: 
Release from the housing contract is permitted only under conditions of academic dismissal, withdrawal, leave of absence with written approval of the Associate Director of Housing.  Students will receive a prorated refund of housing and dining charges in accordance with University policy if they withdraw prior to the end of the 11th week of the semester.  There will be no refunds after the end of the 11th week of the semester.  Thereafter, the student is responsible for payment of all charges under the contract for the full academic year.  If you are not returning, please notify your roommate of your decision so they may have an opportunity to plan for the upcoming year. Please refer to the housing contract for information regarding termination due to approved study abroad or graduation.    


$500.00 Administrative Fee/Room Holding Deposit:

Sophomore Students:
  If you are not returning to the University, it is your responsibility to directly inform the Housing Office by Friday, August 1st, 2014 of your decision not to return. If you fail to notify Housing of your intent not to return to the University by Friday, August 1st, 2014 you will be responsible for a $500.00 administrative fee.


Upperclass Students: 

If you have fulfilled the two year residence requirement and have secured a space in University Housing, you will be responsible for a non-refundable room holding deposit of $500.00. This deposit will be charged to your ISIS account by the Housing Office.  If you move into your assigned unit by the applicable move-in date and remain in the assigned unit for the entire month of September, the room holding deposit will be credited to your account in October.  You will be responsible for room and meal plan charges (if applicable) for the entire contract term.   (If, however, you cancel before June 1 of the upcoming school year, all charges shall be waived except for the $500.00 non-refundable deposit or on or after June 1 but before the earliest move-in date, you will be responsible for two months of the applicable room charges.


Back to top

Non-Smoking Policy: 

University housing including residence halls and apartment buildings are non-smoking buildings.  Specifically smoking including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, and hookahs, is prohibited inside University housing buildings, including but not limited to, student rooms, suites, lounges, bathrooms, common areas, stairwells, lobbies, and elevators.  In addition, removing window screens and leaning out windows to smoke is prohibited. 

Residents who smoke must do so outside of the building and must be far enough away from the building so that the smoke will not filter into the building via exterior doors, windows or the building ventilation system.  Full cooperation with this policy is expected.  Any violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action which may include fines.

Back to top

Revised Wednesday, March 12, 2014