McCoy Hall sits directly across the street from Wolman Hall and the layout is similar to that of Wolman. It can accommodate 500+ students. Some of the spaces, designated as RA suites and medical spaces, will be unavailable for selection in the Student Group Housing Process.
A security officer is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the main lobby. Guests must sign in and be escorted into the building by a resident host.
McCoy Hall Features:
- Office of Residential Life located on the first floor.
- Common space on the terrace level.
- Music Practice Room
- Bike Room with limited storage space (for Wolman and McCoy residents only).
- Excercise Room
- Game Room
- Common Kitchen
- JHU Radio Station
- Trunk rooms located on each floor.
- Lounges on each floor where social activities and study breaks can occur.
- Quiet group study lounges.