McCoy Hall sits directly across the street from Wolman Hall and the layout is similar to that of Wolman. It can accommodate 500+ students. Some of the spaces, designated as RA suites and medical spaces, will be unavailable for selection in the Housing Process. Please note, the Terrace, 1st, and 2nd floors are reserved for Incoming Freshmen, Transfers, and Vacation Housing students.
If you require Vacation Housing, please contact the Wolman Housing Office at (410)-516-7960. Please note that if your group is able to be accommodated on a vacation housing floor in McCoy, all group members are required to pay the Vacation Housing room rate.
A security officer is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the main lobby. Guests must sign in and be escorted into the building by a resident host.
McCoy Hall Features:
- Office of Residential Life located on the first floor.
- Common space on the terrace level.
- Practice Room
- Bike Room with limited storage space (for Wolman and McCoy residents only).
- Excercise Room
- Renovated Game Room
- Common Kitchen
- JHU Radio Station
- Trunk rooms located on each floor.
- Lounges on each floor where social activities and study breaks can occur.
- Quiet group study lounges.