Located in the Integrated Imaging Center in Dunning Hall, Room 108 and 109 , the Homewood Flow Cytometry Resource (HFCR) is a comprehensive FACS sorting and Flowcytometry laboratory. The Center's instruments include:
• a Sony Biotechnology SY 3200 Cell sorter (acquired via NIH S10 grant 1 S10 OD016230-01A1 PI: McCaffery.)
• a Sony Biotechnology SH 800 Cell sorter (acquired via NIH S10 grant 1 S10 OD016230-01A1 PI: McCaffery).
• a BD FACSCalibur analytical flow cytometry; and
• a BD FACSCanto highthroughput analytical flow cytometry.
The HFCR provides the instrumentation, training, and expertise for all of your basic/advances flow cytometry needs.
For more information and/or training please contact IIC Director, Michael McCaffery by phone at 410-516-3321; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
HFCR manager Ms. Bethany Ackermanat (410) 516-8230 or (410) 516-8042; or by email at email@example.com;
HFCR technician Ms. Erin Pryce by phone at (410)-516-8042; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flow Cytometry , literature, software, links, etc.....
• Flow Cytometry On the Web (courtesy Salk Institute CCMI)
• FACSVantage SE with DIVA optimization (courtesy Salk Institute CCMI)
• Fluorochrome Table (courtesy Salk Institute CCMI)
• Education and Practical References
• Practical Flow Cytometry (Howard Shapiro)
• Flow Cytometry: A Basic Introduction (Mike Ormerod)
• Selecting Reagents for Multichannel Flow Cytometry (Holden Maecker, Joe Trotter, PDF)
• Commercial Suppliers (courtesy Salk Institute CCMI)