HOMEWOOD CAMPUS IMAGING, MICROSCOPY, and MICROANALYSIS
IIC at Croft Hall
The Integrated Imaging Center (IIC) at Croft Hall was established in 2015 as a satellite of the greater IIC located in Dunning Hall. It is a 800 sq. ft. suite that is supervised by Ms. Hanvy Bui <firstname.lastname@example.org>, the HFCR manager; and intended to better serve the needs of the INBT and greater WSE community. It presently houses:
• a Zeiss LSM 780 confocal microscope equipped with PECON cage incubator.
• a Zeiss Axiovert 100 widefield fluorescence microscope equipped with a CoolSnap-cf and an iPentamax
512 digital monochrome cameras;
• a BD FACSCanto high-throughput flow cytometer equipped with 488nm and 633nm lasers;
• a Sony Biotechnology SH-800 'chip' cell sorter, equipped with 405nm, 488nm, and 638nm lasers.
• a Zeiss LSM 800 confocal microscope, equipped with a PicoQuant FLIM system.
• a Zeiss Lightsheet Z.1 selcetive plane fluorescence microscope.
Johns Hopkins University • Integrated Imaging Center • 3400 N. Charles Street • Dunning Hall • Baltimore, MD 21218 • Phones • Office: (410) 516-3321 • Laboratory: (410) 516-8042 • FAX: (410) 516-5213