HOMEWOOD CAMPUS IMAGING, MICROSCOPY, and MICROANALYSIS
IIC at Croft Hall
The Integrated Imaging Center (IIC) at Croft Hall was established in 2015 as a satellite of the greater IIC located in Dunning Hall. It is an 800 sq. ft. suite that is supervised by Ms. Hanvy Bui <firstname.lastname@example.org>, the HFCR manager; and intended to better serve the needs of the INBT and the greater WSE community.
It presently houses:
• a Zeiss LSM 780 confocal microscope equipped with PECON cage incubator; and PicoQuant FLIM system;
• a Zeiss LSM 800 confocal microscope equipped with AiryScan super-resolution module.
• a Zeiss Axiovert 100 widefield fluorescence microscope equipped with a CoolSnap-cf and an iPentamax
512 digital monochrome cameras;
• a BD FACSCanto high-throughput flow cytometer equipped with 488nm and 633nm lasers;
• a BD FACSCalibur flow cytometer equipped with 488nm and 633nm lasers
• a Sony Biotechnology SH-800 'chip' cell sorter, equipped with 405nm, 488nm, and 638nm lasers.
The IIC at Croft is located in Room 281 Croft, in the Institute for NanoBioTechnology (INBT), just behind Shafer Hall.
Hanhvy Bui email: <email@example.com>; phone: (410) 516-6145
Erin Pryce email: <epryce.jhu.edu>; phone: (410) 516-8042
Michael McCaffery email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; phone: (410) 516-3321
Johns Hopkins University • Integrated Imaging Center • 3400 N. Charles Street • Dunning Hall • Baltimore, MD 21218 • Phones • Office: (410) 516-3321 • Laboratory: (410) 516-8042 • FAX: (410) 516-5213