Lee, MD, PhD
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Molecular Biology & Genetics
725 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
All mouse strains and reagents that have been described in publications
will be provided on a non-collaborative basis.
All mouse strains currently available as well as mouse strains
anticipated to be available in the near future are listed
- All materials will be provided free-of-charge; however, investigators
requesting mice will be required to pay shipping
- All investigators will be required to complete a Material Transfer
Agreement. Please note that the primary restrictions
are that materials may not be used for commercial purposes and that materials
may not be distributed to a third party without prior consent of Se-Jin
- Requests for DNA clones will ordinarily be processed in 1-3 days.
- Requests for mice will be filled in the order received. Depending
on the time required to complete the paperwork
and depending on the availability of the requested mice, the entire process
usually takes approximately 1-3 months.
- To initiate a request, please complete the attached request
and return either by email ()
or by FAX (410-614-7079).