Benefits of Being a Member
The Johns Hopkins University Women's Network (JHUWN) is an organization established to improve the status of women, and thereby the human climate, in all divisions of the University. The JHUWN identifies and takes a leadership role on issues of concern to Johns Hopkins Institute women, fosters professional development, and provides networking opportunities through educational and cultural activities.
As a member you will:
- Get to be a member of a strong women's organization within and sponsored by JHU itself.
- Be a involved in working to improve the status of women both inside outside of Hopkins.
- Receive email notices of upcoming events, ie., brown bag luncheons, Network Outreach Campaigns, etc.
- Be given opportunities to exercise leadership skills by taking on rolls within the organization. Whether you are already in a leadership roll or not it does not matter. This is a great way to build your resume!
- Have network opportunities galore! A wonderful tool that has moved people into different jobs or a given them a venue to express their concerns, grow, and learn.