Cell Phone Safety
Buses and Subways
and other Outdoor Activities
Before You Drink
Someone Tries to Rob You
Tips in the Office, Classroom or Lab
to Main Page
let others tailgate when entering residence halls and report
immediately anyone who you see helping others tailgate.
• Do not prop open any residence
exterior door; this insures safety of
• When in the residence hall never
leave your room unlocked, even while
taking a shower or making a short trip down the hall.
• Refrain from posting notes on your door
informing others that no one is
in the room.
• Don’t leave valuables, like
your wallet, checkbook, or jewelry, in
• Keep an accurate inventory of your
possessions. Engraving tools may
be borrowed from Security for inscribing your driver’s
• Keys should not be attached to
• Take care of your keys. Don’t
give anyone a chance to duplicate them.
• Be a good neighbor look for suspicious
activity or people in the