Our group will have several visitors this Spring. Most of them are coming with funding from the Strong Gravity and High Energy Physics Marie Sklodowska-Curie Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) Action, funded by the EU Horizon 2020 program H2020-MSCA-RISE-2015.
Here is the list of visitors and their arrival/departure dates:
- Leonardo Gualtieri (Rome), Feb 16-Mar 1
- Laura Bernard (IST Lisbon), Feb 20-Mar 20
- Seth Hopper (IST Lisbon), Feb 20-Mar 20
- Andrea Nerozzi (IST Lisbon), Feb 20-Mar 20
- Michalis Agathos (Cambridge), Feb 21-Mar 21
- William Cook (Cambridge), Feb 21-Mar 21
- Christopher Moore (Cambridge), Feb 21-Mar 21
- Roxana Rosca (Cambridge), Feb 21-Mar 21
- Atsushi Nishizawa (Nagoya), Feb 23-Mar 3
- Pedro Cunha (Aveiro), Feb 25-Mar 24
- Carlos Herdeiro (Aveiro), Feb 25-Mar 11
- Antoine Klein (Paris), Feb 26-Mar 15
Professor Maurício Richartz (Centro de Matemática, Computação e Cognição, Universidade Federal do ABC, São Paulo, Brazil) is also visiting our group for about two months with funding from a Fulbright Fellowship.